The G-Man News-Stand

Monday, December 06, 2004

Movie Review - I think I'm a Leo Fan

That's right, I said it. I think I officially like Leonardo DiCaprio's movies. After being blown away by the Movie "Gangs of New York" a few years ago, I decided to give Leo another shot to dazzle me by watching the movie Catch Me If You Can. Once again, I am impressed. The movie was fun, exciting, went quick, and had a great story line. It's not going to enter my top 10 listed below, but it was very entertaining.

It looks like I might have to check out Aviator and see if Leo can pull off the 3-peat.

Gary's Top 10 Movies - As of 12/6/04

1. Pulp Fiction
2. The Shawshank Redemption
3. Goodfellas
4. Jurassic Park
5. Gangs of New York
6. The Usual Suspects
7. Snatch
8. Zoolander
9. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
10. The Matrix Trilogy

1 Comments:

  • Gangs of New York was a great flick, but check out the Rick Burns documentary about NY (was on ch. 13).

    I agree, Leo has made some interesting choices, going for deeper fare instead of cashing in on his looks.

    By Blogger PsychoToddler, at 3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home