The G-Man News-Stand

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

1000th Hit Day Bonanza

Jimmy, are you excited that the G-Man News-Stand has 1000 hits?

Damn right he is, Jimmy loves the Stand
So in just under a month, the G-Man News-Stand reaches 1000 hits. It happened much quicker than I anticipated and we're off to a great start. In honor of this big day, I've posted the funniest story I know, "The Urine Test." It's a true story, standard Gary "A" material.

Few people to thank real quick. Michaela and my Hoosier alumni contingent for stopping by daily and making great posts, especially Bell and Kara. The New York Tower contingent for some great ideas and encouragement, Lyman, Levy, Pike, and Matt. My co-workers, especially fan #1, Mr. Gaurav, Brad Weaver, MV, LF, JT. All the people who are promoting me in their IM profiles, Stacy, DTM, and others. The Kligman family who I think are officially my biggest fans. And of course, my fam pretending to think I'm funny even though I know they don't.

Thanks for coming so far and the next goal is 100,000.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home