Official Archive Day
I was too busy the last two nights to put together a routine that I thought was funny enough so today, I'm going to shade out and call it an archive day. Just like Chapelle Show has a "Best Of" show, here at The G-Man News-Stand, we're doing the same.
Take the time to go back and review some of those stories you missed. The Valentine's Day and Valentine's Day warm-ups were very well received. I thought the bit about texting was very informative and helpful. Or maybe you'd prefer a blast from the past and read my plug for taking up smoking? And of course, who can forget the White Pants?
I'm going to update the G-Man Favorites section on the right hand side of the page and need your feedback. All of the routines listed above as well as a few others are up for consideration of this amazing honor to be a G-Man Favorite story. If you think any should be removed, replaced, or which routine deserves to go on the Favorites listing, let us know.
So with the best avoidance of writing a routine I've done yet, have fun reading old stuff and expect a funny routine Thursday and Friday.

8 Comments:
Jeez, I didn't realize so many people would complain about no new post today. Hang tight everyone, we can stick it out until tomorrow. I think I need to put together a team of writers to keep up with the growth of this site.
Also, check out the G-man recommends column on the right-hand bar and see what our friends of the G-Man News-Stand have to say today.
By
GMan, at 1:24 PM
THe Valentine's day warmup gets my vote. Probably since it's the post that brought me to this site in the first place.
By
John S., at 1:26 PM
My vote goes for the episode where Dave Chappelle did a parody of the Real World. Man, that was funny.
Oh wait, maybe I'm talking about something different.
By
Steve, at 2:03 PM
An occasional "best of" post is a good idea. Hell, pounding out 500 words every day is hard work, man.
But if people are complaining about a break, maybe you should put together a substitute "A-Team" of misfits...
I'll vote for 'The White Pants,' as it's something I would love to see translated to film someday. (G-Man, if I ever go to film school, let's talk.)
By
Ian C., at 4:21 PM
I think the three "stories" that are up could all translate into very funny movie scenes. Those would be the Urine Test, White Pants, and Now That's a Spring Break. The story lined up for 5000 hits is fairly ridiculous and might top them all. So you all have that to look forward to...which is nice.
By
GMan, at 9:45 PM
personally, White pants is my fave. its your classic slapstick story..poor girl, as if she hasnt suffered enough humiliation, you're posting it on your blog so that a few thousand others can have a good laugh..
but oh well, what the hell. it's funny so more please..i've got your link on my blog so come thursday and fri, you're just a click away.
which one's your fave entry btw?
By
compassioNAT, at 3:35 AM
i'm curious why most of your posts are posted at 9.00am sharp. do you stare at the clock, wait for it to turn 9, jump out of bed and think: 'its time to blog'? or have you adjusted the your blog-clock?
also, can we please request for some more pictures?
By
compassioNAT, at 7:58 AM
Thank you Compassionat for your link, we will return the favor here as well. My favorite posting that I have up on this site by far is the Urine Test story. It's a classic Gary tale that has all the necessary ingredients to a funny story: Me making a fool of myself, a ridiculous situation, and urine.
By
GMan, at 10:04 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home